Thursday, June 17, 2010

It was a Posh Evening!



POSH BOUTIQUE in the historic town of Morristown, NJ welcomed Teresa Giudice for a book signing last night where more than 250 fans lined up outside the store to meet their favorite NJ Housewife. Jairo Arias, owner of the boutique kept everything graciously under control while fan after fan greeted Teresa and tried on different fabulous, modern styles that Posh Boutique has to offer.
Teresa was sporting a Posh Boutique design "I love Blue" a lovely, summery, strapless dress that made her petite frame look fantastic! Or should I say...."fabulicious" as Teresa would say.
Fans waited patiently for their chance to meet Teresa and I couldn't help but observe that not only Teresa was the center of attention, but so were the unique pieces at Posh Boutique. I saw everyone admiring the variety in clothing, accessories and overall sassyness of this chic store.

We also had the chance to talk with some of the exclusive designers that were there displaying their collections. I specifically enjoyed Tanya Jessica's genuine leather bags. I will be posting a whole interview soon of this stunning young designer.
Tanya Jessica & Teresa Giudice

Also, Project Runway season 7 Designer Pamela Ptak is a fan of Teresa and delighted everyone with her sweet presence. It turned out to be an amazing event that gave me the honor to have shared a wonderful evening with friends, designers, media and simply amazing people.

Pamela Ptak & Jairo Arias

I hope you enjoyed watching the video as much as we enjoyed making it!

Thank you to my friend Jairo and his wonderful staff at Posh Boutique for allowing Stylista Enterprises an evening filled with positive vibe.

Much Success!
Mari & Zulay

No comments:

Post a Comment