Friday, June 4, 2010

My life is beautiful!

Sometimes it takes a simple glimpse of the past, a sweet memory of your childhood...to dig in deep into your soul and reconnect with your inner self.  Reconnecting with old friends, a summer fling, a day in the park...it all seems to revive you.

I have made a priority in my life to keep my young spirit alive. It is what takes me through the day with high energy and optimism. I believe that's what has kept me looking young, despite my age (won't tell). Don't take life so seriously. Live out loud. That's right!

Everyone asks me what's the secret. I firmly believe it's all a state of mind....the way you approach life. Beauty comes from the inside. Yes, it sounds cliche but it is the truth. From the way you eat, to your every thought and actions towards yourself and others. I believe the moment you stop believing in yourself, or stop taking on new challenges...just like a light, you start flickering until finally you go out! Dark spirit makes us gloomy, sad and lonely. And those are beauty thieves. Those I try to stay away from. Of course, we have our days when we might not feel that "pretty" but it's up to you how quickly you could turn that around. I believe you can find beauty in everything.  I'm an observer...love to pay attention to the little details. I might be a little distracted sometimes, because even the little things could captivate my attention. But when you take the time to look at the little things...bigger things take a whole new dimension.

Makeup is my way of expressing myself through colors to enhance what in my eyes is already beautiful and make it spectacular, make it shine, make it pop, make it WOW!
If I could help people feel better about themselves, boost their self esteem and put them in high spirits, then my work is done. It is so rewarding to see my clients smiling from the inside out, it's like for a moment they have allowed me to decorate their soul. That is why I love what I do so much.

This is my passion, another secret to staying young...living happy doing what you love.

Life is to be embraced to the fullest with everything it has to offer, the good and the bad, because every experience makes you who you are. It's up to you if you want it to be ugly or beautiful.  Beauty is on the eye of the beholder. Whatever makes your heart smile...I think it's beautiful.

My life is beautiful...that's why I'm always smiling!

2 comments:

  1. It's so interesting how I just texted you telling you how I was feeling. This blog made me smile! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete