Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flawless Skin

As a makeup artist, I'm always searching for new formulations that will give me that flawless look; but also one that will last for hours. Recently, I came across Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Foundation. I loved how it doesn't feel or look heavy on the skin but yet it gives me a great full coverage. It is also, fragrance free and oil free, which means it will not clog your pores and will give you a shine free look.

SuperStay™ 24HR Makeup Micro-Flex formula provides 24-hour wear and No Transfer,
it withstands heat, sweat and humidity; which makes it my #1 choice foundation for bridal makeup. It is suitable for all skin types. If your skin is dry, I recommend you moisturize before applying the foundation. You may use a foundation brush for application, but I prefer to use the fingertips, as it is easier to blend, without leaving any streaks.


As I continued with my search...I came across a new foundation by Revlon that stole my heart. My signature look is bare, soft, flawless looking skin or as they call it in the industry: "Beauty MakeUp". I play with different formulas and usually make my own formulations, mixing different foundations to create the exact coverage that will work best for my client. Most importantly, I look for a foundation with full coverage but with a very light consistency. I usually have to set it with mineral powders to add that extra soft look and luminescence to the skin.

When I tried Revlon's new Photo Ready Formula (pictured above), it was a dream come true. No longer do I have to play with my foundations to try to get that perfect, light weight coverage. This foundation is by far the best out there in the market for a wonderful, flawless, soft, natural look. It also photographs amazing! It gives you that radiance, and natural glow of healthy skin.

I recommend you use a sponge or fingertips when applying this foundation.


These are my favorite foundations and I'm sure they will be yours too...give them a try!



1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I went to face values and bought the revlon photo finish foundation. I have to say that I LOVE it! It is exactly the way you described it. I have tried so many different foundations trying to find the right formula and this one is a keeper! I will definitely add it to my kit!

    ReplyDelete